About Janet Rhynie
Introducing Janet Rhynie
I specialise in helping women remove fear, doubt, anxiety and confusion from their lives so they can live the life they had always dreamed.
If this is you, I am here to serve
My accomplishments include:
- Masters Degree in Social Science
- BSc. Psychology
- Master Practitioner of NLP
- Three Principles Facilitator and trainer
- Spent 26 years working in the field of behavioural change as a trainer facilitator and coach
- 10 of those years working within criminal justice working with female offenders
- Educating and equipping women to release their confidence and create a new self image
- Coached business owners to improve and enhance their decision making
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- ESF Gender Equality Leadership award.
- Started working with women in 1992 in a volunteer capacity
- Developed programmes and initiatives for female offenders
- Was a board member for an organisation supporting women escaping domestic abuse
- Utilised my experience working with some of the most difficult women in society to work with female business owners.
- Spent 10 days walking the Portuguese Camino de Santiago
- Completed a sprint triathlon
Quantum Change Coaching is a culmination of decades of work to bring the best to you, helping you to transform your life.